Are you keeping up with your regular dental checkups? If not, it’s time to make an appointment! Your dental check-ins are vital to your oral health care, which should make your dental visits a top priority. There are many good reasons to remember your dental checkups.
Our dentist, Dr. Steven Sachs, is happy to help you with your six-month checkups. To help you understand why they are important, our team at Sachs Family Dental in Orem, Utah, is here to share some information with you.
Here is a list of reasons why it’s essential to remember your dental checkups:
– Oral cancer screenings take place during every six-month checkup.
– Your dentist can look for cavities and repair them before they threaten to destroy your tooth.
– Ward off gum disease that could lead to tooth loss and even bone loss.
– The removal of tartar can only be done by a professional dentist and if neglected can usher in gum disease or threaten the life of a tooth.
– Having a cleaner smile means your teeth can appear whiter and more attractive.
If you have questions about your teeth, or if you find yourself late for your dental checkup, please call us today at 801-225-4701 to make an appointment with our skilled dental team. We are happy to share with you the information you need to know about your oral health and assist you in any way we can.