Posted April 14, 2017.
Is your oral health in good standing? Is there anything you could be doing to improve your smile or reduce the risk of damage to your teeth and gums. As with many oral health care habits, a small amount of time dedicated to your smile can go a long way in making your mouth magnificent.
- Always try to avoid foods and drinks that have large amounts of sugar in them.
- Always try to avoid foods that are excessively hard or tough, as they could possibly chip or crack your teeth.
- Be prepared to wash away food residue that may be left behind from overly sticky or chewy foods.
- Contact your dentist to learn and document your entire dental history.
- Never skip your professional cleanings or regular checkups you schedule with your dentist.
- Use products that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance or have been recommended by your dentist.
- Learn the best techniques for brushing and flossing your teeth to ensure they are flawlessly cleaned every day.
If you have any questions or concerns about your oral health, we invite you to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Steven Sachs at our dentist's office in Orem, Utah, by calling us at 801-225-4701. Our team at Sachs Family Dental looks forward to bringing your smile back to its fullest.