If you are not sure how to get rid of your stubborn bad breath, then you have come to the right place! Persistent bad breath can be a warning sign something is wrong with your oral health care. That is why having it checked by a professional is always ideal to make sure your smile stays healthy.
Our dentist, Dr. Steven Sachs, can help you with your bad breath blues. Furthermore, our team at Sachs Family Dental in Orem, Utah, is excited to help you understand more on the basics of halitosis and how to overcome it.
Halitosis is persistent bad breath and a warning sign something needs to be checked in your oral health. Additionally, halitosis can produce many things such as poor oral hygiene, sinus or throat infections, dry mouth, tobacco use, and many dental issues such as cavities. Oftentimes halitosis is connected to gum disease and should be treated quickly.
Here are some practical ways to treat halitosis:
– Keep up with your brushing every morning and night.
– Use mouthwash with fluoride in it to fight bacteria.
– Make sure you floss every day at least once.
– Get your six-month checkup by a dental professional.
– Chew sugarless gum between meals to avoid dry mouth and increase saliva production.
If you are ready to seek help with your halitosis, then please call us today at 801-225-4701 to make an appointment. Our team stands ready to help you with your concerns and questions pertaining to your halitosis troubles.